Scholarship Registration Information
PLEASE DO NOT REGISTER FOR THE CONFERENCE IF YOU HAVE OR WILL BE SUBMITTING A SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION. You will be notified upon acceptance of the process to register.
Harm Reduction Coalition grants a limited number of partial scholarships.
All attendees are required to make a partial payment.
Scholarships cover either:
- Partial registration only
- Partial hotel only
- Partial combination of conference registration and hotel
We are unable to offer airfare or ground transportation, or meals.
Priority is given to people with limited resources who use or have used drugs, living with HIVAIDS or Hepatitis C, people of color, youth, people who are engaged in sex work, people who are transgender, and non-gender conforming people.
The deadline for scholarship applications is May 1, 2020.
How to Apply for a Scholarship
- Please complete the following application.
- Do not register for the conference until you have been notified of your scholarship application status. You will be instructed on registration procedures at that time.
- You will be asked to complete a Statement of Need that cannot exceed 200 words. Please make sure to include the level of scholarship that you are requesting. Please keep in mind that we are unable to provide transportation or food stipends.
- All demographic information is optional; however answers to these questions help us to identify applicants from our prioritized communities. We understand that some of these questions may be sensitive in nature. All information included in this application will remain confidential.
- Scholarships are non-transferrable.