Scholarship Registration Information
PLEASE DO NOT REGISTER IF YOU HAVE OR WILL BE SUBMITTING A SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION. You will be notified upon acceptance of the process to register.
The deadline for scholarship applications is April 1, 2018. Applicants will be notified by May 1, 2018.
Harm Reduction Coalition grants a limited number of partial scholarships to people who would be unable to attend the conference without assistance. Our scholarships cover conference registration and lodging. We do not offer airfare, ground transportation, or meals. Priority goes to people with limited resources who use drugs, living with HIV/AIDS or Hepatitis C, people of color, young people, people engaged in sex work, people who are transgender, and gender non-conforming people.
How to Apply for a Scholarship
- Please complete the following application.
- Do not register for the conference until you have been notified of your scholarship application status. You will be instructed on registration procedures at that time.
- You will be asked to complete a Statement of Need that cannot exceed 200 words. Please make sure to include the level of scholarship that you are requesting. Please keep in mind that we are unable to provide transportation or food stipends.
- All demographic information is optional; however answers to these questions help us to identify applicants from our prioritized communities. We understand that some of these questions may be sensitive in nature. All information included in this application will remain confidential.
- Scholarships are non-transferrable.
For Registration, Scholarship and Exhibit Questions, please contact Shannon.email@example.com