You’re invited to exhibit at the conference.
The National Harm Reduction Conference is the only national multidisciplinary conference on issues relating to improving the health of drug users. Approximately 1,000 people from around the country will meet to address the many critical issues affecting drug users in this country including HIV, hepatitis, and incarceration.
As an exhibitor you will have an opportunity to meet and present your information or products to:
- Physicians and nurses
- HIV/AIDS and hepatitis prevention and care providers
- Policy makers, public officials, local and state health departments
- Needle exchange directors and workers
- Community organizers and advocates
- People living with HIV/AIDS and hepatitis C
- Drug treatment programs, organizations providing services for youth and the homeless, as well as other community-based service providers
- Daily plenaries and nearly one hundred breakout sessions guarantee heavy traffic through the exhibit hall.
As an exhibitor you will be strategically located to network with key people from many target communities and disciplines.
The 11th National Harm Reduction Conference is a strong choice for your promotional exhibiting in 2016.
- Thursday, November 3rd, 2016, 10:00 am–6:00 pm
- Friday, November 4th, 2016, 9:00 am–6:00 pm
- Saturday, November 5th, 2016, 9:00 am–6:00 pm
- Sunday, November 6th, 2016, 9:00 am –11:00 noon Tear down 12:00 pm–3:00 pm
Full Booth fee (Early Bird until June 30, 2016):
For Profit: $1200.00
Non Profit: $500.00
Full Booth fee (Standard):
For Profit: $1400.00
Non Profit: $650.00
One full exhibit booth includes:
- One registration fee (for access to all conference activities and general set up of the exhibit space)
- 8' x 10' booth
- Flame-retardant 8' high back wall and 3' side rail
- One 8' draped table, white
- One 7' x 4" ID sign
- Two chairs
- One wastebasket
- There is an additional charge [TBA] for electric booths and WiFi.
Half booths are available at [TBA] and DO NOT include registration. Registration will be charged automatically when requesting a half booth. We reserve the right to choose agencies sharing booths.
Exhibitors who secure their booth with payment by August 15, 2016 will be promoted in the agenda booklet. No one will be allowed to sell products unless they are a registered exhibitor.
The Harm Reduction Coalition has retained the services of Blaine Event Services to assist with booth setup and takedown.
Exhibition Application Form
Download the Form
Deadline for Early Bird Application: June 30th, 2016
Please email your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or mail to: Harm Reduction Coalition, 22 W 27th Street, 5th Floor, New York, NY 10001
There is an additional charge of [TBA] for electrical booths and WiFi. Other required services such as telephone lines, internet connection or audiovisual equipment are available for an additional fee from the hotel, A/V equipment company or exhibit company. Please specify your needs in advance so that we may properly serve you. Booths are sold on a first come first serve basis. Only advance payment guarantees exhibit space.
For more information on exhibiting, please contact:
J.K. Fowler, National Conference Coordinator
Download File: Conference 2017 Exhibitor Form