ETR’s Training of Trainers (TOT) is a high-level professional learning process for qualified trainers who will be providing training and capacity-building assistance for evidence-based program (EBP) implementation. The TOT engages participants in a comprehensive, multi-day distributive learning process that builds the knowledge and skills required to effectively train educators to deliver evidence-based HIV, STD and/or pregnancy prevention programs for adolescents.
This rigorous 4-day workshop includes advanced training on the science of learning, intensive coaching on effective strategies for engaging adult learners, and targeted instruction and practice in training others to deliver a specific curriculum. The following EBPs will be offered at the December TOT:
- Making Proud Choices (MPC)
- Reducing the Risk (RTR)
Participants must have completed a Training of Educators (TOE) on the same EBP for which you are registering, and have (preferably) implemented that EBP with youth. If you still need to attend a TOE, please complete our online training request form that can be found here.
4 Day Full TOT Fee: $2500 - For those who have not attended either of the following ETR TOTs: New Orleans 2015 or Oakland 2017
2 Day EBP-specific TOT Fee: $1500- For those who have attended either of the following ETR TOTs: New Orleans 2015 or Oakland 2017
Registration Guidelines and Policies:
*Registration closes October 6, 2017 or when max capacity has been met.
- Each participant may participate in the TOT for only one EBP at a time. After completing the TOT, each participant will receive a certificate of completion and the ETR EBP Training of Educators (TOE) design and accompanying materials.
- Due to high demand, each agency may send a maximum of 3 participants to the TOT.
- Each participant must complete their own registration by completing the following registration questions. Once your registration request has been submitted we will review your request for eligibility and send you a confirmation of approved registration within 5 days.
- Payment must be made by October 16, 2017. Once your registration has been approved you will receive an invoice via email from ETR’s Accounting Supervisor, Sing Lim. We will not be accepting credit card payments.
* Register Now to request to register for the training. Upon acceptance, you will be contacted by ETR to arrange for the training fee.
100% refund if ETR cancels TOT for any reason. Note: This includes the cancelation of one or more of the offered EBPs.
75% refund if cancelation request is made on or before October 16, 2017.
No refund will be provided for cancelations made after October 16, 2017.
For questions regarding registration requests, please contact email@example.com